Thursday, September 1, 2011

4 beautiful lockets

Recently i've been quite facinated with lockets. ( No idea why) Yup. Somehow lockets feel mysterious and yes in some way cute to me. The way you can keep photos and all kinds of things in them is pretty neat. ( As in cute) So today i decided to go to Etsy ( YAY) and search for the four cutest but inexpensive lockets. Hope you like em (^-^)''

If you look closely, you will see the words "plus que ma propre vie" which means "More than my own life". Isn't that so very mysterious! Well im not entirely sure what it means but somehow i feel that the phrase has some deep meaning. Plus the golden branch/leaf charm kinda gives it a vintage feel.



This is my fave because it really reminds me of the beach. And i love chilling at the beach. I especially love the patterns and the sea glass is just beautiful!




Simple yet elegant









Made with sea glass found from the shores of Lake Erie